Tuesday, 27 January 2015
Friday, 16 January 2015
In current scenario, where security requirements are becoming stringent smart-I provides reliable, robust access control System and identification systems to meet modern security needs of access control which helps the organizations to restrict the entry of unauthorized user in the premises. Access control solution is the basic need of each and every industry like:- Banking, Government, Education, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Residential, IT & Telecom, etc.. Therefore it is very important to know different types of access control System and their uses in different industries. Different types Access control System include Door Access Control, Elevator Access Control, Rack Access Control, Server Room Access Control, etc.. This serves various purposes. The purpose of the usage of the Access Control Solution and its flexibility of use in the industry all are important factors in choosing the access control solution. Understanding the solution used for Access Control is a good first step in understanding how Access control works and what factors may be important to one’s requirement.
Smart-I’s Access Control System have many configurable features which creates a robust secure environment. Access Control System will open the door only if the authorized user shows his fingerprint/card to the reader. Incase of any unauthorized swipe, Access control system can generate various pre-defined events from advanced security features of the Access controller.
Smart-I Access Control System features:-
· Duress Card/Finger :-
Incase of intrusion, where the intruder is trying to access the door on gun point the authorized person will place the second finger, the door will be opened; system will get an alert and it will generate an alarm in control room/security room where Siren/Hooter is installed.
· Dual Authentication:-
The Control Panel will be connected to the reader of the secured area Restricted door will be opened only when two authorized person will swipe their cards or, finger simultaneously on reader; useful in cash rooms, server rooms.
· Email through controller in offline mode:-
Mail can be sent from controller in offline mode.. E.g. in case of unauthorized user trying to enter in the banks at night; an email will be send to the predefined email id from the device.
· Emergency card:-
In a case of Fire, Gas leakage, etc. where emergency evacuation is required, emergency card will be swiped on any reader and all doors will be opened, all employee will be evacuated from premises.
· Intrusion Card:-
In case of Cash theft or data theft; immediately intrusion card will be swiped. After swiping this card all doors will be closed, the door will not be opened even for authorized user so that the theft can be traced.
· Occupancy Control: -
For the places like locker rooms where at a time only 2 locker holders can be present in the locker room this feature will be used. After 2 people are inside then a ‘Count Full’ message will be displayed restricting further access.
· SMS Alert:-
In case of unauthorized person trying to access the critical restricted areas a SMS will be send to the predefined number stating that “Unauthorized person is trying to access the Room”. There is no requirement of GPRS/GPS system for sending SMS for this feature.
· DVR Integration: -
A feature which sends a real time image to the control room, if any unauthorized person is trying to gain the access in the premises. Controller can be integrated with DVR; the camera will capture the image and send it to Admin/Control room in case of critical events.
· IP camera Integration:-
The Controller can be integrated with IP based camera on LAN to take picture of user for any specific event. E.g. For every authorized entry the camera will take an image and store it in the database with the employee details it can also be useful for tracking any unauthorized user trying to gain forceful access in the premises.
Wednesday, 10 December 2014
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
Smart I have recently introduced its latest Next Generation (NG Series) products i.e
· smartXS NG – 4 Door 8 Reader Weigand Access Control Panel.
· smartXS NG Plus – 4 Door 4 Reader Weigand Access Control Panel with Global Anti Pass back, MODBUS, SNMP Alerts, 4GB SD Memory Card, 1 Lac Users & 4 Lac Transactions,
· smartXS -1U – Server Rack Access Controller, specifically designed for Data Center.
· BIOsmart NG – Biometric Access and Attendance Terminals with Scratch Resistance Optical Sensor, Colour LCD with Touch Screen, TCP/IP or, POE, Up to 3, 00,000 Finger Templates, etc.
To tap the new opportunities in Biometrics & new Access Control verticals, Smart I has expanded its R&D center in Pune with an infrastructure of 2000 sq ft. with highly qualified engineers and technology partners.
Smart I is in the process of releasing its new range of Biometric & Access Control Series with some of the unique, innovative and finest features by the end of 4th quarter of financial year 2014-2015
To increase presence in various ‘A’ Class and ‘B’ Class Cities of Pan India, Smart I recently joined hands with some of the leading security, Safety & IT products Distribution Company for Access & Attendance Product Distribution ie;
1. Shivamy Tradexim Pvt Ltd. – A Ahmadabad based leading distribution company which also distributes various reputed brand’s CCTV & IP Camera, Intrusion, Fire Alarm , EPBX & Intercom.
2. Kapoor Electricals – A leading distribution company in Delhi which has a good distribution experience of a leading Fire Panel brand (Conventional & Addressable both)
3. Xinergy Innovations – A Bangalore based Leading distribution company distributes various CCTV, Fire Alarm & Fire Hydrant.
4. Sairaaj Enterprises – Mumbai based fastest growing distribution company also distributes some of reputed brand’s Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting System, CCTV & IP Camera.
“We are looking forward to recent territory distributors’ appointment as a mutual opportunity to tap a large untapped market of Access Control & Attendance system in respective territory “ Mr. Ganpat Shinde – Managing Director, Smart I.
SMART I ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS PVT. LTD., is a leading Indian manufacturer of a number of Identification Systems. From design and manufacture to maintenance and support, Smart I provides total solutions for Access Control and Time & Attendance to meet the unique needs of today's organizations. Our product ranges offer bespoke integrated solutions for businesses of every size and type.
Smart I is a successful and reputed brand in the Indian market. Smart I’s expertise and technical knowhow has helped reach out to thousands of customers through 600+ channel partners who formed a robust marketing and sales network.
Tuesday, 2 December 2014
Access Control Systems
smartXS NG is a new Din rail standard TCP/IP based multidoor Access Control panel which controls up to 4 doors and 8 readers. In the current scenario where security requirements are increasingly becoming stringent, we provide the next generation technology in the Access Control and Identification Systems, to meet such security needs. The smartXS NG Series panel meets the requirements of small to large organizations and from a standalone door access control to multi door/location requirement. The systems are reliable, robust, easy to install and require minimal support.
To describe the product w.r.t its features in details following are some of the key technical features that make the product to serve the user requirements at its best.
- Permits access to only the Right People at the Right Place at the Right Time: - The Smart I Access Control solutions give a complete configurable facility to control entry to, and exit from, any restricted area. The intelligent Access Controller takes the decision to lock/unlock the access point depending upon the access rules, preconfigured by the authorities concerned, based on credentials, place and time.
- Easy installations with Din Rail Standard: - With Din Rail the installation of access control become easy, compact and scalable. It eliminates a lot of the installation complexity and saves space in the control room.
- Onboard TCP/IP:- The versatile Interface makes the device technically very strong & user friendly. It gives tremendous freedom to use the infrastructure, either existing or planned.
- Remote and easy Online Up-gradation of the Firmware: - The Device has an inbuilt capability for an online up gradation of the firmware.
- Transactions and User Capacity: - It stores 30,000 Users/cards and 60,000 Transactions/Events.
- Added Security for access to the Controller: - Configurable card/finger verification has been provided for extra security, in addition to the usual login id and password, to access the Controller device.
- Data Security:-The IP address of the authorized computer/s is mapped with that of the Controller, making the downloading of the data even more secure.
- Enhanced Security Features: - Anti pass back, facility/establishment code, Time zone, Duress Card/finger, Dual card/Finger implementation for enhanced security.
- Reader wise Tamper Alerts: - Device will generates the tamper alert events if any Reader will be tempered. The reader should have facility of inbuilt tamper switch.
- One of the Fastest Network Protocol :- Event Alert based network protocol implemented for value added features ie; CCTV Integration to verify/identify Tailgating and security audit purpose
- Fingerprint Template Management Through Panel:- Smart I Biometric Reade’s Fingerprint Template management can be done through controller’s RS 485 port. No Extra Converter or, extra TCP/IP Port required for template management
- Door Interlocking Facility: - smartXS NG has an inbuilt Door Interlocking Facility, wherein if one door is open the selected other doors, or all of them, will remain closed.
- Power Supply with provision for battery Backup: - Gives a smooth operation under diverse power infrastructure conditions. Power supply will recharge the Battery (7AH). (Battery is not included)
- Multi card Format Supported: - Compatible with all the latest card technologies eg; HID Iclass, HID PROX, Mifare, EM Prox etc.